RETAILVISION LEIDEN REGION 2025
Economie071, a collaboration of six cities (Leiden, Leiderdorp, Zoeterwoude, Voorschoten, Oegstgeest, and Katwijk), umbrella organizations of associations of undertakings, and education and research institutions, asked RMC to prepare a regional retail vision for the Leiden region. In the RMC point of view, optimal service to the consumer must play a central role. Shopping areas must focus on the function they have for the consumer: a recreational, grocery-oriented, or target-oriented shopping area.
Based on five building blocks, an answer is developed to the question: how and where will the consumer shop in 2025 and what does that mean for the development of the 41 shopping areas in the Leiden region?
- DNA of the shopping areas (SmartAgent’s BSR model)
- RMC benchmark method to compare the shopping areas with each other in an objective analysis
- Measurement of current visitor flows and the exchange of visitors between shopping areas using Wi-Fi sensors
- Vision on retail trends during the entire process
- Interactive work studios involving all the stakeholders, from the analysis to the conclusion stages
- Retail structure 2025, in which choices in shopping areas are made
- Vision on recreational, grocery-oriented and target-oriented shopping
- Administrative agreement at regional level on the Retail Vision for the Leiden region 2025
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch soon
Error: Contact form not found.