The Netherlands has increasingly more indoor trampoline parks. This new leisure concept where children and young people can jump on trampolines in different areas is prevalent. Street Jump is one of the Dutch chains, and its number of branches is growing fast. Bureau RMC was asked to carry out retail site research for new locations.
- Analysis of the location and environment
- Insight into the formula, target audience, and rates
- Determining the primary and secondary catchment area
- Determining the demographics of the catchment area
- Analysis of the competition
- Estimation of the revenue
Retail site research with a realistic estimate of the revenue for the franchisee, the franchisor, and the bank. Street Jump also gains insight into the expected performance of the various branches, based on the retail site research.
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch soon
Error: Contact form not found.