Capture rate Perry AND Aktiesport
After the acquisition by JD Sports, the number of Perry and Aktiesport stores was reduced considerably. Perry and Aktiesport are part of Sports Unlimited Retail (SUR), which wants to make the remaining stores of both these retail chains more profitable and more relevant for consumers. To better monitor the performance of the stores, they make use of, among other things, the capture rate report of Bureau RMC.
- RMC provides the National Shopping Index every week.
- RMC provides the capture rate report for Perry and Aktiesport every week.
- It combines the visitor numbers of the Perry and Aktiesport locations with the CityTraffic pedestrian volumes in the same cities.
- This gives SUR insight into the performance per branch, the most important gainers and losers each week, and the averages for the two chains.
- RMC measures the number of visitors per floor as well as the age and gender of the incoming visitors in three Perry flagship stores.
The capture rate report forms the basis for the marketing agenda of Perry and Aktiesport. If necessary, adjustments can be made based on the weekly data. The report also monitors the performance of the stores. The results are shared with the area and store managers so that they can respond immediately. The figures also form the basis for the annual targets of the stores, which are adjusted quarterly.
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch soon