CITY OF ALKMAAR
In recent years CityTraffic sensors have been installed in Alkmaar on behalf of the city. Not only in the city center, but also in the shopping malls in the neighborhoods. Bureau RMC provides the reports below so that the city and other stakeholders gain better insight into the visitor flows in the Alkmaar shopping areas.
- Quarterly city center monitor.
- Weekly report on the Kaasmarkt.
- Quarterly report footfall of grocery-oriented shopping centers.
- Reorientation late-night shopping.
- Report ‘Zomer op het Plein’.
- Events monitor.
- Presentation of visitor flows during meetings with entrepreneurs.
The above reports provide the city of Alkmaar with reliable insight into the visitor flows in the city center and the shopping centers in the neighborhoods. Based on this, they determine the objectives for the coming years. This data is shared with various stakeholders in the city, including Alkmaar Marketing, entrepreneurs and cultural parties.
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch soon